Friday, December 31, 2010

Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 Race Maps for 10km,16km and 21km

For the whole year of 2010, I have run several 5km events and a 10km run to conclude the year. The big question now is, Am I ready to run the next level? 15km? or 21km?

The Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 which is scheduled to be on February 6, 2011 is one of the well-established marathon in the country. With this reputation, I am confident that the organizers will be giving a very good event, and this makes me think if I will take the challenge of running my first half-marathon (21km) on February 6th.

Below are the race maps for 10km, 16km and 21km categories. I will only be posting the following categories because these are within my running distances as of now.

10km race map
16km race map
21km race map

The 10km, 16km and 21km events will all start at the Ayala Avenue, Makati City and will end at the Bonifacio Global City.

No comments:

Post a Comment