Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My 1st 10KM Run - Below 1Hour Target Achieved!!

The official race results of the 2nd Quezon City International Marathon which was held last Sunday, December 05, 2010 are already out in their website.

Hoola! As it coincide on my own timer, I officially finished the 10Km at 56:19 minutes, which was on track of my target. I targeted below 1hour for my debut on the 10Km event and I got it with less preparation down to the race day proper due to my hectic schedules at work and at law school.

Next race will be on the 15km or 21km event. The 21Km also known as the half-marathon or half mary event is really my goal, the medal event. But with that goal, I need to train more and prepare for the worst beating on the road.

It's a long way to go, hundreds of kilometers to come. Until my knees can endure the shocks, until my feet can withstand the blisters, until my body wants to run... will see you on the road guys!

P.S. Where Am I in the picture? Mail me your answers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment