Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hello Blogging World!

It's a 4-day long Christmas weekend here in the Philippines, December 24th a special non-working holiday (Christmas Eve), December 25th a regular holiday (Christmas Day), December 27th a declared regular holiday in commemoration of Rizal Day which is traditionally celebrated on December 30th.

With the long vacation from work and school, I have spent the last two days in updating my blog. Also, I have the leisure to browse a lot of materials and sources in the internet as well as to look into other blogs and websites.

My blog which was created early February this year merely got several improvements through the eleven months of its existence, this was because of my loaded schedules of work, school and running events as well as trainings.

Lastly, I would like to welcome you all to my newly updated blog. Please feel free to drop any comment or message. I would love to hear from all of you.

Happy holidays and a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year to all of us!

Christmas Day 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment