Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Run for the Year 2010

Today is December 31, 2010, the last day of the year and I wanted to end my year running!

But before starting my routine, I dropped by the Most Holy Redeemer Church Parish Office to offer Thanksgiving Mass from our family for the year 2010 and for the upcoming year 2011.


The Most Holy Redeemer Church
The church is actually along my running route near our residence. I like the area because there are less people and vehicles plying the streets, Araneta Avenue which is part of my route is a wide road with spacious sidewalks where I can run safely.

The uphill portion of the route
The downhill portion
Along Araneta Avenue
The long winding road
Cloudy day, 31st December 2010
It was a light 30 minutes run and walk routine for today. Especially that I have my digital camera on hand while running.

Looking forward for another running year! Have a healthy, wealthy and happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment