Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome December 2010, Almost Goodbye to Year 2010

It's the 2nd day of December 2010 already. Time fly so fast, I wanted time to stop somehow. So that I can have more time to do the things that needs to be done. To think solutions for problems that needs to be solved. To re-energize my tired body. To refresh my exhausted mind. To find peace for my weary soul.

But unfortunately, I cannot stop the time, more so time will not wait for me.Despite of that, I am thankful for the thousands of seconds and minutes, hundreds of hours, days and nights that I have gone through this year.

I may have been a failure this year, I may have been a little lucky, I may have been into my most desperate times, but I have also been the way I wanted to be with my life, I am happy despite all the hardships I encountered this year. Aahh the year 2010, may have been one of my worst and best years in my life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment