Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thank you Nuffnang for the Live Screening of Pacquiao-Mosley Fight!

Last Sunday, May 8, 2011 was the Pacquiao-Mosley fight at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

It would have been an ordinary day for me, watching delayed fight telecast, listening to live radio broadcast or internet forum reading about the fight but this time it was a whole new set-up, I watched the Pacquiao-Mosley fight LIVE at Yellow Cab People Support in Makati courtesy of PLDT myDSL and Nuffnang Philippines!

Here are my photo shots during the live screening;

The early birds
The crunchy tortilla treat
Pavlik vs Lopez
The great yummy pizza
Pavlik won over Lopez by majority decision
With my new PLDT myDSL lanyard
At the start of the live screening at 9AM, we were served by the Yellow Cab crew with tortillas with matching dips, then during the supporting bouts, pizza, pasta and chicken cuisines were served. But I opted to dig in with the pizza only so that I can watched the fights with ease and not to over focus my attention with the yummy food!:-)

Pre-fight interview with the Pacman
Vasquez vs Arce
Arce stopped Vasquez via TKO at 12th round
Charice singing the Philippine National Anthem
Tyrese with his rendition of the American National Anthem
Special number of Jamie Foxx, singing America the Beautiful
The routine Pacman's prayer before fight
Last instructions from referee Kenny Bayless
Mosley after the fight
The victorious Manny Pacquiao
My fellow bloggers, Nuffnang and PLDT pips
After the live screening was the awarding of the best four blogs about the Pacquiao-Mosley fight with PLDT myDSL Big Ticket blog contest.

I will be writing a separate blog on the awarding of best blogs but for now I would like to extend my gratitude to Nuffnang Philippines, PLDT myDSL and Yellow Cab Pizza for the wonderful experience of watching the Pacquiao-Mosley live screening!


Visit www.pldtwatchpad.com and www.pldt.com.ph for online subscription.

And don't forget to check out Yellow Cab's superb menus at www.yellowcabpizza.com.


Until next time guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment