Sunday, May 22, 2011

Greentennial Half Marathon - Race Day Pics

Just got back from the Greentennial Half Marathon at Aseana City. It was my fifth 21K (half marathon) event this year, but due to my upset stomach and still recovering from common colds, I only maintained my time at the Goldilocks 45th Anniversary Run held last Sunday, May 15, 2011 which is 2:17. Still, thanks to God for giving me the strength to finish the race.

Here are my race day shots from my ever reliable running buddy, my Sony digicam :-)

Pre-race program, 21K gunstart at 5AM
The half marathon participants
The author with Reman
Sam and Reman
Close up shot with the start/finish arc
The stage at Aseana City
Along Sentosia Condominiums
Along Diosdado Macapagal

Going to PICC
The PICC building
From afar is the Sofitel building

My other running buddy, Mars chocolate
The long winding road ahead




At around 16K mark
One bite per 1.5km start after 10K mark
At last, the finish line


My biggest 21K Finisher Medal ever!
I will be posting more post-race pics in a separate blog post.

Til next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment