Sunday, May 15, 2011

Goldilocks 45th Anniversary Run Race Day Pics

Race day today, May 15, 2011 of the Goldilocks 45th Anniversary Run at the Bonifacio Global City. It was my 4th Half Marathon run this year, my official time is 2:17:25. But it was not a good run due to super hot weather, summer runs especially Half Marathons should start earlier like 4:30AM.

Here are my race day shots taken from my running buddy, my Sony digicam :-)






 

































Until next run guys!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow namiss ko bigla ung 10-10-10 run namen.. Buti pa ung sa goldilocks may damit na pinamigay sa mga runners samen race bibs lang..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Kench!

    Normally, events have singlets and other freebies but organizers include that in the registration fee. In the case of 10.10.10, we only paid around 100-250 pesos so no singlet or other freebies and ABS-CBN said that it was a fund raising event.

    ReplyDelete