Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Won 1,000 worth Binalot Fiesta GC from Greentennial Run!

This summer 2011 seemed to be a lucky season for my online life as a blogger and a internet savvy guy. First, I won as runner-up at the Somnio Mission Control Running Shoes blog contest (awaiting for the prize).Second, I was invited at the live screening of the Pacquiao-Mosley fight at the Yellow Cab People Support courtesy of PLDT myDSL and Nuffnang, there I won a special prize for being one of the best four blog entries.


Recently, I won my third contest at the Greentennial Run Photo of the Day contest, prize? 1,000 worth Gift Certificate from Binalot Fiesta. Yummy!

For more details about Greentennial Run and my winning photo, visit their Facebook Page or click HERE.

Thank you to Greentennial Run! Kainan na!

*Post to be UPDATED

No comments:

Post a Comment