Sunday, May 22, 2011

Greentennial Half Marathon - Post Race Pics

Sharing more post-race pics during the Greentennial Half Marathon at the Aseana City this morning, May 22, 2011.

Sam at the 21K Finisher Photo wall

Sam, Sir Val and Rexie
Sir Val, Rexie and the author
Sam at the Kelogg's standee




With my Mars chocolate
Claiming my 1,000 worth Binalot Gift Certificates

Reman at the Finish Line

Yours truly at the Finish Line

Sam at the Finish Line

Reman and Sam
Reman and the author with a new pose :-)


With Sam showing our big 21K medals



Sam at the Anchor Shape-up photo wall
Reman at the Anchor Shape-up photo wall
My favorite photo wall shot so far





Here are shots from my buddy, Rexie Saldivar;


 

Thanks to Greentennial! Thank you guys for running with me!

Til next run!

No comments:

Post a Comment