Monday, May 30, 2011

LG Optimus 2X and ME!

I live life to the fullest and I do my best in everything I do, just like my passion in running and photography.

Shot from my 2MP camera phone, against sunset at ROX BHS
Another shot from my 2MP camera phone at BHS
Whenever I have the opportunity and whatever camera I have at hand, I do not miss any shot.

Shots from my 2 yr-old 2MP camera phone
Just like during the 7th Birthday party of my niece-god daughter where I forgot to bring with me my digital camera, that's why I took all of the kid's pictures using my 2MP camera phone. I just love taking pictures, especially to happy moments and beautiful places.

Shots using my 7.2MP digital camera at Manila Seedling Bank
And heart-warming sights...

Shots from my digital camera at Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
And finishing strong after a long distance run...

Shots from my different running events using 7.2MP digital camera
With the new LG Optimus 2X, the world's first dual core smartphone, my need for a high resolution, high pixel camera and mobile phone is rolled into one - creating not just a smartphone but a GENIUS PHONE!



The world’s 1st dual-core smartphone is equipped with the most powerful mobile processor available, the NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2. The dual-core CPU excels at multi-tasking between applications and boosts web browsing performance. Say goodbye to sluggish response times with rapid application start-up. Content can also be enjoyed on larger displays via mirroring through HDMI Interface.

 

LG Optimus 2X Specs:

  • 4.0″ display @ 480×800 pixels (Gorilla Glass)
  • ARM Cortex A9 1.0GHz dual-core processor (Tegra 2)
  • 8GB internal storage, up to 32GB via microSD
  • 3G/HSDPA
  • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
  • 8MP autofocus camera w/ LED Flash
  • 1.3MP secondary front-facing camera
  • GPS w/ aGPS support
  • HDMI port
  • 1500mAh Li-Ion battery
  • Android 2.2 Froyo (upgradeable to Gingerbread)
With these genius features, LG Optimus 2X would surely match my speedy, all-around and active lifestyle! I would love to have an LG Optimus 2X at hand whenever I needed to shoot a good smile, lovely spot or a successful run.

Optimus is more than just smart. It’s genius. Visit lgoptimus.ph for more information!

You can also check out the new LG Optimus Black, the world's brightest nova display. Click HERE.


Entry # 2 for What makes a smartphone a genius phone blog contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment