Thursday, June 30, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Movie Screening at Shang Cineplex

Last night, June 29, 2011, the movie Transformers: Dark of the Moon opened at cinemas nationwide. And we were lucky enough to have a FREE movie screening at Shangri-la Cineplex courtesy of Nuffnang Philippines and PLDT myDSL!

I would love to share our photos during the awesome event but my storage capacity here at Blogger has been used up.

For now, you can visit my Runner's Toe FB Page for event photos or click HERE.

Thank you Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL!

~POST TO BE UPDATED
With my favorite autobot Bumblebee!
Bloggers Lhan Matias and wifey
Photowall shot with my wifey
 More pics uploaded in my FB account :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lhan, please try checking out my FB Page, our pictures were uploaded in there :-)

    ReplyDelete