Thursday, June 2, 2011

BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) Everything I Love


I love LIFE, I love my family, I love my wife...


I love LIFE, I love my work mates, I love my class mates, I love my running mates...


I love LIFE, I love running, I love photography, I love blogging...


I love LIFE, I love my friends, I love my online communities, I love my networks...


EVERYTHING I LOVE can all be inter-connected, can all be in my grasp through the new BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780!



The BlackBerry Bold 9780 is the latest smartphone in the Bold line that launched in the Philippines. It has a sleek black finish and comes with the BlackBerry OS 6. It also has a 5MP camera, 512 RAM, and a microSD slot that can go up to 32GB. 
This is arguably one of the best phones out there for professionals and entrepreneurs. It’s reliable, sturdy, sophisticated, social, and modern. No matter how you look at it, you can’t go wrong with the BlackBerry Bold 9780!


The BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Everything I love is in YOU!


*BlackBerry Bold 9780 photos and specs from unbox.ph

Entry for Unbox BlackBerry Bold 9780 Giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm i dont know...

    i'm still leaning more into apple :))

    ReplyDelete