Saturday, February 5, 2011

Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 - Race day Tomorrow

It's 9PM, February 5th 2011. I should be off to bed now because tomorrow is the big day for Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 but I just arrived from school about an hour ago, had my dinner and now doing some final preparations for an early wake up call tomorrow, or in a few hours from now.

But I guess as my previous runs, I will not have a good and deep sleep tonight, normally I have butterflies in my stomach if I am into a big event. Especially this time that I will be running my first half marathon or the 21 km event.

As a busy and stressed out life, I am hoping that I will have a good run tomorrow, I am targeting sub 3 hours finish time for my first 21K run. This is a high target considering a low training and the accumulated stress if work, school and personal life.

Let God be our guide in the roads of our lives!







No comments:

Post a Comment