GLOBE RUN FOR HOME 2011
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the Run? Where will the Run start off?
The Globe Run for Home 2011 will be held on March 27, 2011 (Sunday) at the Bonifacio Global City.
What are the race categories?
The run is open to all runners, with divisions of 3, 5, 10, 15 and 21 kilometer distances.
Who are the Beneficiaries for Run For Home?
There are four beneficiaries:
- Gawad Kalinga
- Habitat for Humanity
- Haribon Foundation
- Virlanie Foundation
What are the race categories and subsequent fees?
The following are the race categories and individual registration fees:
- 21K – Php 1,050
- 15K – Php 950
- 10K – Php 850
- 5K – Php 750
- 3K – Php 650
Special package for Group Registration (Group of Five):
- Buy four and get the fifth Race Kit for free
- Should run in the SAME CATEGORY
What is the registration procedure?
- Participant/s should go to 4F Greenbelt 3 Cinema Lobby from February 28 to March 20, 2011 from 12nn to 8pm and fill up the registration form and pay in cash for individual or group.
- Participant/s fills up registration form & liability waiver and race agreement.
- Race Kit can be claimed upon registration on February 28 to March 20, 2011 from 12nn to 8pm at the 4F Greenbelt 3 Cinema Lobby. Race Kit will be given once the participant has completed the registration process.
- Participant/s may register online via www.globe.com.ph/run and pay via credit card from February 21 to March 15, 2011. May be done for individual or group entries.
- If they don’t have a credit card, they may fill out the registration form, save and print, go to Greenbelt 3 registration center to pay and claim for the Race Kit. Good for individual and group registration.
- Race Kit will be delivered to the specified address of online registrants in 8 working days upon payment. Online registration is recommended for participants who are based outside Manila. Delivery fee will be charged on top of the registration fee. Delivery fee for Manila is P125 and for provincial it's P185.
- Participant fills up registration form & liability waiver and race agreement.
After online registration, can runners change the delivery address of the Race Kit? Can they pick-up the Race Kit instead of waiting for Delivery?
No, address cannot be changed.
Online payment always includes courier delivery charges so runners will not be able to pick up their race kits from the Greenbelt booth. If they want to pick up the race kit at the Greenbelt booth, they should pay at the Greenbelt booth. Credit card payment request cannot be cancelled. No return no exchange.
For group, what is the minimum and maximum number?
There should be five members in the group to avail of the group discount (DTI permit number 1684 series of 2011)
There is no discount for a 6th member.
Are all types of credit card accepted? What are the terms?
Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Only straight payments are accepted.
Can one process the registration in behalf of the group?
Customers are required to sign a waiver form in person, but we will accept registration done in your behalf if you submit an authorization letter. Some people send their maids, drivers or messengers to do the registration for them.
Is registration first come first serve basis? If kits run out of stock, can runner still request?
Yes, it is first come first served. This is the practice with all other marathons. There are only 9,000 slots available: 1,000 for 3k, 2,700 for 5k, 2,300 for 10k, 1,100 for 15k, and 1,900 for 21k. There is no guarantee that we can accommodate runner if the slots per distance category have already been filled.
For those who registered online, what are the requirements needed to claim the kit?
There is no requirement to claim the kit as it will be delivered to your registered address.
How can I claim the Race Kit?
Race Kit can be claimed upon registration on February 28 to March 20, 2011 from 12nn to 8pm at the Greenbelt 3 Cinema Lobby. Race Kit will be given once the participant has completed the registration process.
Participants with incomplete registration &/or unsigned liability waiver will not be given the Race Kit.
What’s included in the Race Kit?
Race Kit will include the following items:
- Singlet (sizes will be subject to availability)
- Race Bib Number
- Runpix analysis
- Downloadable Photos
- Finishers medal for 21km