Monday, February 7, 2011

Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 - My Finish Time

The unofficial and partial race results of the Condura Skyway Marathon which was held yesterday, February 6, 2011 were already out!

For me, it is already official because the gun time reflected in their result coincide with the time when I crossed the finish line. And also the chip time which is around 3-4 minutes differential is correct because of the wave start the organizers implemented.

So here it is, my gun time finish is 2:22:16 while my chip time finish is 2:18:38. The official basis of time is the Chip time because of the wave start, meaning not all runners started upon gun start but in wave or group start.

For complete race results, visit www.conduraskywaymarathon.com


Rest and recover time now for me. Here comes now the pain after the grueling 21Km run.
God bless us all and see you on the road soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment