Saturday, April 23, 2011

Our Greeny Home in Cavite

The lenten season offers a long vacation for everyone, long time to rest, to recollect, to reminisce their spirituality, to travel and so on.

In my part, after two days of hibernating in our apartment at Quezon City, I visited our parents in Cavite today, with less than 2 hours travel I was already home at 1PM, and was greeted by our greeny home!

My father was a farmer during his younger days in our province, so he has that green thumb in gardening and planting, our house mini garden was so green, full of vegetables, flowering plants and even fruit bearing dwarf trees :-)

Here are my shots taken from my old 2MP mobile phone.



The robust ampalaya plants

The cute dwarf kalamansi

The grape plant

The round green chili

The well known malunggay


The dwarf ornamental pineapple

Closer look to the dwarf pineapple
Til next house visit guys!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm inspired by your photos. You're lucky to have a Dad who loves planting vegetables and flowers. I'm from Cavite too, and I used to know the latest news of the province through Cavite online business portal and white pages Cavite business portal or website.

    By the way, I like the dwarf pineapple. Thanks for sharing the post.

    ReplyDelete