Sunday, January 9, 2011
Minute Maid Pulpy Blog Contest
This contest is open to all Filipino citizens and foreigners who are of legal age, at least 18 years old, and are permanent residents of the Philippines.
To join, you will need to do the following:
1. Like Minute Maid Pulpy on Facebook by clicking the ‘Like’ button on the Facebook Fan Page.
2. Pulp up your blog by using the “Pulpy Blog Generator”. Simply follow the instructions to generate a Pulpy blog post and to download any of the different Minute Maid blog design elements you can use for your blog, such as:
a. Minute Maid Background
b. Minute Maid banners
i. Leaderboard - 728x90
ii. Banner - 468 x 60
iii. Half banner - 234x60
iv. Button - 125x125
v. Skyscraper - 120x600
vi. Wide Skyscraper - 160x600
vii. Small Square - 200x200
viii. Square - 250x250
ix. Medium Rectangle - 300x250
x. Large Rectangle - 336x280
c.Minute Maid Badge
d.Minute Maid Widget
3. Apply the Pulpy blog post and Minute Maid designs on your blog. Once done, go back to our Facebook Fan Pageand post the link of your blog post on our wall to submit your entry.
4. Help us spread the word about Minute Maid Pulpy’s “Pulp up your blog” contest by Tweeting or sharing your blog and asking your readers to comment. If you win the contest, you get to choose a winner from your comment-givers.
5. All entries containing profanity, nudity, obscene or lawless acts, will automatically be disqualified. A panel of judges will choose winners based on the following criteria:
a. Creative Writing: 60%
b. Use of Minute Maid’s imagery: 30%
i. Background: 15%
ii. Banners: 5%
iii. Badge: 5%
iv. Widget: 5%
c. Number of comments: 10%
7. All entries should be posted and submitted on the Facebook wall starting January 10, 2011 only. From January 10, 2011, your blog should remain “Pulped up” until the announcement of winners.
8. The contest judges and all employees of The Coca-Cola Export Corp., Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc. and its sub-distributors, and other promo partners/third party suppliers, including their relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity or affinity, are automatically disqualified from joining this contest. Persons reporting regularly to The Coca-Cola Export Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Co. Inc. and its sub-distributors under a contract or service and who, by the nature of the service they render may have a direct and personal knowledge of the promotion shall also be disqualified.
9. The Coca-Cola Export Corp. reserves the right to postpone or cancel this contest in the event that the contest becomes impossible or inconvenient to continue due to fortuitous events.
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
1. Winners will receive the following:
- (1) Grand Prize Winner: PHP 20,000.00
- (2) 1st runner up: PHP 10,000.00
- (3) 2nd runner up: PHP 5,000.00
- (4) Comments winner: A month’s supply of Minute Maid (330 mL)
2. Winners will be announced on the Facebook Fan Page and selected popular blogs.
3. Winners will also be contacted via Facebook or through their blog on how to claim their prize.
4. Winners shall have at least sixty (60) days from the date of publication or announcement or notification of winners, within which to claim their prizes. Winners shall present 2 valid photo IDs as evidence of his/her identity and entry such as:
- School/Company ID
- Government issued IDs (e.g. SSS, BIR, Driver’s
5. Verification will be conducted by The Coca-Cola Export Corp. on authenticity of entries and identity of potential winners. Decisions of the Coca-Cola Corp. in case of questions or disputes relating to the promotion shall be final.
6. All unclaimed prizes after the said date shall be forfeited in favor of The Coca-Cola Export Company.