Sunday, December 18, 2011

Our Annual Feeding Program at Mandaluyong City on December 18, 2011

Our Feeding Program Group
For the past years, our company have been conducting Feeding Program to different under privileged communities nationwide.

And this year, I was tasked to lead Group IV which consists of our department and two Metro Manila branch. We chose Purok 3, Fabella St., Barangay Mauway, Mandaluyong City to be our venue and we aimed to feed more than 200 kids.

The preparation and planning of the said event started almost two weeks ago but the most hectic part was the last two-three days leading to the D-day and of course the event day itself.

Our menu this year are as follows:

1. Spaghetti with mushroom in Red sauce
2. Puto
3. Saging na Lakatan
4. Pineapple juice with real tidbits
5. Selecta ice cream (courtesy of Ma'am Carina from Purchasing for getting Selecta as sponsor)





Aside from our menu, we also prepared and bought giveaways and prizes for the kids. As a contribution from our part, I brought in vitamins for kids from my wife who is working at Fabella Hospital as a Resident Doctor.



For now, I would like to share some photos during our feeding activity this morning, December 18, 2011. You can visit my FB page for more photos, or click HERE.

Preparation/Cooking time from 6AM to 10AM
Start of Program at 10:30 AM
Feeding time at 11:45AM
Lastly, I would like to express my big thanks to my groupmates and to everyone who supported and made our event possible!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment