Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My New Free Mobile Phone

Today I got my new FREE mobile phone courtesy of my subscription renewal to SUN Cellular. My first 30-month subscription already expired and I upgraded to Plan 450 which includes unlimited call and text to the Sun network, with 100 pesos worth IDD and 250 free SMS to other network.

Well, for now, no other mobile network can beat the unlimited service offering of SUN cellular, cheap plans but reliable especially if you are just living within the city. I have also unlimited broadband internet subscribed to SUN.

For the free mobile phone, the options for Plan 450 are Nokia X2 and Nokia C3. I preferred C3 for me to experience the qwerty mania :-) and to add, Nokia C3 was the best selling unit for Nokia in the Philippines last year, that's because of its affordability and yet it is qwerty and wifi ready.

Here are some shots of my new C3;







No comments:

Post a Comment