Sunday, November 14, 2010

Law School - 1st Year 2nd Semester SY 2010-2011

My 1st semester of Law School at the University of the East was indeed a great one! I have four subjects, 2 major and 2 minor to start (Criminal Law 1*, Persons and Family Relations*, Statutory Construction and Legal Philosophy). And with all efforts, I passed the said subjects with satisfactory grades ranging from 1.75- 2.25 despite the fact that I am working at day and studying at night.

Now, 2nd semester already started, and I think I am doing a superman's work this time. Despite the financial troubles, I courageously enrolled 5 subjects with 3 major and 2 minor (Criminal Law 2*, Obligations and Contracts*, Political Law*, Legal Writing and Law on Natural Resources). Looking back the past days, I seem to re-think how I have done it?

With all the pressing problems in my life, I think this will be one of the greatest test of my mental capability as well as emotional and physical. Well, here we go, I am already at the doorstep, I have done several see-saw moves the past days and I do not want to stop from where I am standing now. Let the door be opened wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment