Saturday, September 25, 2010

Remembering 1st Semester for SY 2010-2011

Final exams are fast approaching, in a few days it will be October 2010. And the 1st semester for the school year 2010-2011 will be over. With this, I would like to reminisce the events in the early part of the semester.

Well, supposedly I should be enrolling at San Sebastian College, Institute of Law. All preparations goes well, my entrance exam, interview and requirements but not until on the enrollment week when I finally started the enrollment process at San Sebastian.

As a public University graduate, I am used to long lines during enrollment, all I believe is those scenes should be in the state universities and schools but I was mistaken, it was also the same with the private schools.

What made it worse is that most convenient subjects for working student like are almost unavailable or closed at the 4th  day of enrollment. And to add up the inconvenience, it seems that nobody from the dean's office can help in the closed subject schedules. With that, I need to decide and think for other options.

So, I inquired to the University of the East, College of Law and immediately I decided to take their Entrance Exam. Time is running up because classes start on June 15 and on that day is my entrance exam. Luckily, in one day, I took the entrance exam, I have my interview with the college dean and before 5PM that day I was officially enrolled. And at 7:30 PM I am at my first class in Law School.

No comments:

Post a Comment