1. A filed petition for legal separation with B. B filed for extension but the court denied. A then asked the court to put B in default wherein it was granted and A presented her evidence ex parte. Is the decision of the court correct? Discuss fully.
2. X and Y are married. X have protracted and senseless refusal to have sex with her wife Y. What is the legal effect of this? Discuss.
3. A and B are 16 years old and they are sweethearts. Can they get married?
4. What is the policy of the state in relation to marriage? What is the relation of the provision in the Family Code in regards to the Constitution?
5. State fully the voidable marriages in the Family Code.