Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hello World!

It's a long weekend in our country because we will be observing a Regular / Legal Holiday on Monday - National Heroes Day, which was supposed to be celebrated every last Sunday of August.

With this, I have time to write something and update my blog. Well, most of my posting here are about life, me and my wife, as we go on living and experiencing what is about living life. Some of my post also relates what I appreciate with the world and local events especially in my field of enthusiasm like running, poetry and the academe.

I observed with my site views / hits that majority come from Australia, United States, Canada and my home country Philippines and several from other countries. Well, I would appreciate if you could drop any comment or message me on my posted topics here in my blog.

May we have Love and Peace in all our hearts.

~Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment