Thursday, August 4, 2011

Being a Nuffnang Blogger is the Hottest Thing Since I Learned to Blog!

I started blogging way back during the days of the social networking pioneer Friendster,  but then I stopped and only returned to regular blogging February of last year.

More than a year of blogging now but again I only became a full time Nuffnanger early this year. Being a Nuffnang blogger or Nuffnanger is the HOTTEST THING since I learned to blog!


Why? Because being a Nuffnang blogger, I am challenged to be a better blogger, to be more active in my blogging activities as well as to the blogging community.

It is HOT to be a Nuffnanger with all those blogger's gatherings, movie screenings and parties among others. It is HOT to be of more friends and acquaintances through Nuffnang!

My hat's off and all gratitude to Nuffnang for being a haven to us bloggers, maybe it be full-time or part-time. And what's more hot if you join Nuffnang and Pizza Hut with their new offer PIZZAS ON THE DOT!

Love it! As a long time Pizza Hut fanatic, I am sure this new offering will add more frenzy to the competitive market of pizzas nowadays!

Pizza Hut now offers Hot on the Dot Pizza deliveries: 30 minutes AND hot (as indicated by the thermally activated sticker you place on the pizza box upon receiving your pizza) or your pizza is FREE!


DIAL 911-11-11 if you want your pizzas Hot on the Dot!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment