Saturday, October 9, 2010

Run for Pasig River 10.10.10 - My Preparations

I am here again to talk about the upcoming eco- foot race, the Run for Pasig River which will be tomorrow, October 10, 2010.

With my busy schedules at work, school, house and of course LIFE! I decided to first sign up to this noble event through their online registration last July 2010. After few months, I did not have the time to get my race bib. Which almost made me not to join the event, but luckily my colleague, Ma'am Ayen was able to get for me my race number at Nike Bonifacio High Street.

Then, here comes the should be 1 month preparation or training, with my schooling at UE Law, I almost do not get enough time for other tasks. And time was running fast, so the 4 week training was cut down into 2 week training program with a sudden increase in distance and speed. But unluckily, adding up to the humid and weather change throughout this week, I caught a severe colds and headache. So, I need to hurry myself to get well before Sunday's event, I do not want to skip this event so whatever will be my condition when I wake up few hours from now, certainly I will be at the starting point and of course at the finish point of the event.

PS. Time check while writing this blog, 9:42 PM. Gun start will be at 5:30 AM. Got to go and catch some sleep. See you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment